The supreme purpose of history is a better world.~ Herbert Hoover

Click on globe to take to the inmyEdZone Student Portal

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Dust of Snow by Robert Frost

"Dust of Snow" by Robert Frost has changed my heart. This poem showed me that even if your having a bad day don’t take it out on other people. When people are trying to make you feel better, have a change of heart so that when they go through what you are going through, they won’t lash out on you either. I enjoyed reading and re-reading these three poems because it taught me about doing better. “Saying Yes” taught me to be proud of my heritage and what I look like because the only person I need to please is myself. “My Picture-Gallery” taught me that my mind is my most powerful resource. Lastly, “Dust of Snow” taught me that even if I’m having a bad day, I should try to have a change of heart and not try to take frustrations out on other people. Diana Chang, Walt Whitman, and Robert Frost have inspired me.
-by Camille