Directions: Make sure that you answer these questions in complete sentences.
Hint: numbers 1-4 can be found in the introduction page.
1. What are they excavating at Çatalhöyük?
2. What does Çatalhöyük mean?
3. Where is Çatalhöyük?
4. How old is the ancient city?
5. How was the mound formed in Çatalhöyük?
6. What were the differences between natural and man-made balls?
7. List 8 things/parts found in a Çatalhöyük home?
8. what was easy about the excavation game? What was hard?
9. what did you learn about seeds? What did you already know?